Thursday, May 23, 2019

High School and Passion Paper Passion Essay

Passion. What is passion? Passion can be described in two words strong and uncontrollable. We cant control how we feel about the people, activities, and ideas in our lives. Passion isnt always a good thing too much of it can render a person incompetent. Everyone has a passion of their own and they pursue it in a different way. My passion is the lame of lacrosse. I love every flavour of the game playing, coaching, and officiating. I started playing lacrosse when I was eight years old and I have loved it every since.I was one of those kids that played every mutation up until seventh grade, which was when I had a decision to make what sport am I going to take seriously. I no longer had judgment of conviction for everything that I wanted to do. I knew right away that lacrosse was going to be the major sport in my life. I played volleyball in the string up and lacrosse year round. I quit dance, basketball, snowboarding, and running and I devoted myself to lacrosse. I played up for my high school while I was still in middle school and I played for a travel teamthat competed at tournaments in front of college coaches.I decided freshman year that I wanted to play in college and so my search began looking for the perfect school and program. During this process, I became more and more involved with the sport. I became a bear witness official and I began assistant coaching. I can honestly say that I love my job. I have the opportunity to pass down the skills I have accumulated over the years to new playing of the game. Being part of a team means having a big family. Lacrosse controls every aspect of my life.Its what I write about in school. Its what my mind is focused on 95% of the time. Some people say I am too invested in the game, but its what makes me a better player. I know the game and I can read the field. Im a smart player and I have become this way because lacrosse controls me but I let it control me in a healthy way. It keeps me active and in shape and giv es me skills that are needed in the real world teamwork, common goals, and never giving up. Lacrosse is my passion and I never want to give it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment