Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Importance Of Communication In Service Industry

Importance Of Communication In Service IndustryWhile working in the service industry I wise to(p) many important aspects about converse that I consider invaluable, not only in my past positions, but in the career I seek. The communication skills that I learned help me not only learn how to get my message across, but how to do so in a way that could all escalate or deescalate a certain situation. Also it taught me to read the person I was portraying the message to, taking into account things like culture, sex, and demeanor I learned to choose words that were more fitting to each audience so that I could be not only understood but relatable and hence could have my message accepted better. These communication skills Ive acquired I will be able to use in my desired career as a tender worker, working with pregnant teens.

No comments:

Post a Comment