Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Responding To Loss And Death :: essays research papers

In my entire behavior there are some experiences of losings that some of them happened to me and some happened to tidy sum who were close to me and it was possible to see their responses, and the prison term that I spent with them during their woefulness from losses was enough to realize their situation and recognize its details.It is interesting to analyze the losses with each other as a way to treasure my learning of loss experiences. At first I like to carry my fathers responses toward his two different kind of losing. First one(a) was his mothers death. It happened by a car accident, so it was unprovided for(predicate) and sudden and was enough to shock him. At first days he was quiet and some times weeping silently, but one thing that in that time for me was interesting and I never forget, was visiting his mothers grave every night or early morning when it was turned I do not remember exactly how long, but it did not ending long. Then after Perhaps three or iv weeks it became every Thursdays and probably continues up to now. In our religion Thursday good afternoon is a holy time and people believe that this time is the surmount to pray for spirits absolution.Another experience of my fathers losses that I like to mention is from wartime. War between our country and Iraq. During that time town almost was empty because it had been attacked by air force, and continued. One time as a result of the bombing my fathers raise was destroyed, when we became aware every torso rushed to the town and home, what we saw was an memorable scene, all doors, windows and walls were ruined and scattered and massed inside the house. Some furniture confirming all rugs were safe, but my father touched nothing he leaned to a wall and was gazing in space. After a short time he said, leave all these stuff here. I do not adopt anything, leave them for people. and turned back to the village. First days he was angry, sometimes he was silent and sometimes yelling at ev ery body and for everything, but the main target of his rush and his offenses was the government. He was swearing to governors and the attracter all the time. Then he turned to sadness, but it did not last long and during an interval of war he rebuilt his house.

No comments:

Post a Comment